Followers

29 June 2013

Biker Betty Birthday for Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge

I made this for the guy I sit next to at work as he said I need to make my cards more 'interesting'!  I am sure this will meet his approval.

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: KennyK 'Biker Betty - Precolored', Lucy Stamps 'Aging Block and Lili of the Vally 'Everyday Grungy Messages'
Colouring: Printer
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: DCWV 'Glitter' Stack
 Inks: Versafine 'Onyx Black' and printer
 Die Cuts: Spellbinders'Fleur De Lis Squares'
 Embellishments: KaiserGems, Washi Tape, decorative pins and 3D Crystal Lacquer

I am entering this into the following Challenges
Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge # 149 - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. LOL and I think this will shut him up for a while - you can't beat the KK images for men! I am sure he will love this! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card for a guy and love the pre-coloured image.

    Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete