Followers

30 June 2013

Christmas in July with The Squirrel and The Fox

Wow the last couple of weeks have flown by and it is time for another The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge.

The fortnight it is 'Christmas In July' and our sponsor is The Paper Shelter.  I will have to get back to you on what the prize is!

So without further Ado I will present to you my card using a The Paper Shelter Image called 'There's a Penguin in my Cocoa'
Here is the complete image coloured as I cropped it a little for my card!

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Paper Shelter 'There's a Penguin in my Cocoa' and CC Designs 'Christmas Logos'
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Raspberry Road Designs 'Christmas Collection'
 Inks: Printer and Vivid Minis in 'Brick', 'Olive' and 'Taupe
 Die Cuts: Spellbinders Scalloped and Classic Circles
 Embellishments:  Washi tape, Misc paper Doily, Kindyglitz and Kaiser pearls


Now go check out the other DT's amazing creations at The Squirrel and the Fox
Happy Crafting
Sam xx

 
* Need Badges?


3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Samantha.i love the sweet penguin and your colours and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card, love the papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful Christmas creation. Love the doily in the background.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete